Cialis: What is it and who can use it?
Here are some key points about Cialis. More detail is in the main article.
- Under the name Cialis (Tadacip), tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- As Tadacip, the same drug treats pulmonary arterial hypertension and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Cialis (Tadacip) increases blood flow to the penis, enabling an erection to occur when a man is sexually stimulated.
- Anyone with a heart condition should seek medical advice before using Cialis (Tadacip).
- Cialis (Tadacip) is a medication, with potentially serious adverse effects. It should only be obtained from a reputable source and used under medical supervision.
Cialis increases blood flow to the penis, and this enables a man to achieve an erection. It does not lead to sexual arousal. It should be used with caution, and only under medical supervision.
Tadalafil was approved by the United States (U.S.) Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2003 for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). It is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and benign prostatic hyperplasia, a condition in which the prostate gland becomes enlarged, causing problems with urination.
Also we offer interested and popular for brain active medication Modafinil Generic Provigil 200mg, you can order this medication from our company.